No- Show Policy
- New patients who do not show up for their first appointment and have not called to reschedule or cancel will not be rescheduled for 6 months.
- Established patients who do not show up for 3 consecutive well-child appointments may be dismissed from the practice at the discretion of the office manager.
- Call 24 hours prior to your appointment time to cancel and/or reschedule your child's appointment without penalty.
- 3 consecutive well-visit cancellations less than 24 hours prior to your child's appointment will result in possible dismissal from the practice.
- Piedmont Pediatrics firmly believes in the value and necessity of immunizations- not only to protect your child, but also the whole community, against preventable diseases.
- All patients of Piedmont Pediatrics must maintain up to date immunizations. If you choose not to vaccinate your children, you will be asked to find a new provider.
- Sick visits are available by same-day appointments.
- The available provider(s) will see sick visits. Sick visit providers are based on a "first-come, first serve" basis. We cannot guarantee that you will be seen by your child's primary physician.